- CANDLES Holocaust Museum and Education Center
- CANDLES Holocaust Museum and Education Center is dedicated to the Mengele twins who survived the horrible experiments of Dr. Mengele. Through the continued efforts of the survivors, family members, and community support we hope to shed light on the effects of hatred and prejudice.
The CANDLES (Children of Auschwitz Nazi Deadly Lab Experiments Survivors) Holocaust Museum and Education Center is dedicated to eliminating hatred and prejudice from our world and educating others about the Holocaust. We pursue this mission by working with schools and those who visit the museum, providing educational activities to both students and teachers, speaking in public, and by maintaining an educational facility. By maintaining and supporting this museum, the story of the Holocaust and the lessons to be learned from that period will continue to be shared with the public.
- CHGS Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies - University of Minnesota
- Dr. Stephen Feinstein, Director
- Crosspoint - Jewish Resources & Shoah
- Dokumentationsarchiv des österreichischen Widerstandes (DÖW)
- founded in 1963 by ex-resistance fighters and anti-Fascist historians. DÖW is a foundation since 1983 and receives financial support from the Austrian Government, the City of Vienna and the Verein Dokumentationsarchiv.
Research themes: resistance and persecution (1934-1945), exile, Nazi crimes (especially the Holocaust), right-wing extremism after 1945.
- The El Paso Holocaust Museum and Study Center
- The mission of the El Paso Holocaust Museum & Study Center is to educate the public, particularly young people, about the Nazi Holocaust as a way of insuring that similar acts will not be repeated; to honor those who perished in the Holocaust and those who survived; and to oppose prejudice and bigotry by reminding the world of the importance of acceptance, the value and dignity of human life, and of the consequences of negating these principles.
El Paso, Texas USA
- Foundation Aristides de Sousa Mendes (Portuguese)
- Fritz Bauer Institute
- Study and Documentation Center on the History and Impact of the Holocaust
- H-Holocaust Discussion Network
- A member of H-Net Humanities & Social Sciences OnLine. H-Holocaust exists so scholars of the Holocaust can communicate with each other using this innovative and exciting new technology. This is primarily, though not exclusively an academic list. Coverage of the list will include the Holocaust itself, and closely related topics like anti-semitism, and Jewish history in the 1930s and 1940s, as well as closely related themes in the history of WW2, Germany, and international diplomacy.
- Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- Holocaust and Genocide Studies with links, readings, and chronology - site created by Linda M. Woolf, Ph.D.
- The Holocaust Center Boston North
- The Holocaust Center, Boston North hosts educational events for the children of area schools and is also available for adults to learn about the Nazi Holocaust and other episodes of man's inhumanity to man. Artwork, lending library and video library is available.
- The Holocaust: Interdisciplinary Perspectives
by Professor Harold Marcuse
(UCSB Hist 33d)
Department of History
University of California
Santa Barbara, California USA
- This page provides links to the group and individual research projects created by students in Professor Marcuse's Interdisciplinary Perspectives on the Holocaust lecture course at UC Santa Barbara at the end of Fall Quarter 2003.
- Holocaust Links by Jacob Richman
- Holocaust Memorial Center: Illuminating the Past, Enlightening the Future.
- The HMC not only documents the horrors of the Holocaust, but also highlights the rich culture and history of a people that was lost.
- Holocaust Museum Houston
- THE HOLOCAUST \ SHOAH PAGE
- This Holocaust Page is maintained on behalf of six million victims of the Nazi Holocaust against the Jews. May their voice never be silenced. Site by Ben S. Austin
- Holocaust Teacher Resource Center
- This Holocaust Teacher Resource Center (TRC) web site, is dedicated to the memory of the six million Jewish people slaughtered during the Holocaust and the millions other people slaughtered during the Nazi era. It strives to combat prejudice and bigotry by transforming the horrors of the Holocaust into positive lessons to help make this a better and safer world for everybody. This site is sponsored by the Holocaust Education Foundation, Inc. Site by Mark Nataupsky, Ph.D.
- I*EARN's Holocaust/Genocide Project (HGP)
- The Holocaust/Genocide Project (HGP) is an international, nonprofit, telecommunications project focusing on study of the Holocaust, genocides, and current events. The purpose of the HGP is to promote education and awareness, and to encourage the application of this knowledge in a way which makes a positive difference in the world.
- IsraCast - Holocaust and AntiSemitism
- The International Raoul Wallenberg Foundation
The International Raoul Wallenberg Foundation (IRWF) is a private organization, dedicated to keep the example of Raoul Wallenberg alive all over the world, with the aim of promoting peace among nations and people, as well as developing educational projects based on concepts of solidarity, dialogue and understanding, with no distinctions.
- J-comm Jewish Community Home
- The Jewish Foundation for the Righteous
- The Jewish Foundation for the Righteous provides monthly financial support to nearly 1,600 aged and needy non-Jews who rescued Jews during the Holocaust and educates future generations about their extraordinary acts of courage.
- Jewish History in Germany and the Holocaust (SHOAH)
- by Kosher Delight Jewish Online Magazine
- Kaddish for the Departed
Linn-Benton Community College Holocaust Resources
Albany, Oregon USA
- MavenSearch - Jewish Web Directory and Search Engine
- MDA Deutschland Freunde des Magen David Adom Israel in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland
- Meyer's Holocaust Links
- Site by Joyce D. Meyer
- Missing Identity
- Holocaust Survivor Children try to locate information regarding their past with the help of the Missing Identity Project.
- Polish Centre for Holocaust Research Language: Polish
- Political Corruption - The Holocaust
- A Collection of links on politics and political corruption in relation to financial scandals
- Shoah Foundation Archives Collaboration Project
- Silent Voices Speak
- non-profit organization dedicated to using art as a powerful vehicle for education and community building, and is devoted to arousing compassion, raising consciousness, and educating as many people as possible about the defining event of the twentieth century--the Holocaust--and its relation to social injustice in the present.
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum is America's national institution for the documentation, study, and interpretation of Holocaust history, and serves as this country's memorial to the millions of people murdered during the Holocaust.
- Washington State Social Studies Site
- Links about the Holocaust