Eltek provides the High Tech industry with innovative solutions based on its commitment Rigid and Flex-Rigid advanced technology and pro-active customer care.
Eltek was incorporated in 1970. Since January 1997, Eltek's shares have been publicly traded
on NASDAQ (Symbol: ELTK).
"Kubatronik Leiterplatten GmbH", Eltek's European manufacturing subsidiary specializes in small volume quick turn around products.
The Eltek Way To Success
- Adding engineering value in early design phase.
- Providing innovative, cost effective and reliable solutions.
- Enabling the technology edge extension when needed, while increasing reliability and durability.
- Enabling innovative technologies.
Ready to Welcome a Challenge
- Focus on value added engineering methods.
- Search for and use advanced based material.
- Continuously invest in state of the art equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Implement state-of-art technologies as a derivative of the market requirements.
- Share with you our accumulated engineering knowledge.
- Become your vendor of choice.
Intensive investment in R&D, trained personnel and production expertise, allows Eltek to provide high performance boards incorporating the most advanced materials and technologies.